Ready to make a change from the clutter and inconvenience of paper statements?
Sign up for e-statements!
You may sign up through Personal Online Banking (instructions below),
or you may ask any Customer Service Representative to sign you up.
How to Sign Up
- Log in to your Personal Online Banking as usual. (Business Online Banking users, please call us at 1-800-403-5889 to switch to e-statements as online sign-up is not yet available.)
- When you see the following message, please click on the e-Statement Disclosure Agreement to read it. This agreement will open as a pdf in a separate window. If you do not open the agreement, you will not be able to proceed. Once you have read the agreement, check the box for the account(s) you would like to switch to e-statements and then click "Accept."
as a reminder in case you've changed your mind.
- If you choose "Ask Me Later," you will see this message again in 7 days.
- Are you ready to switch to e-statements but aren't seeing this message?
Just give us a call!
- Once you click "Accept" to indicate your consent, your account(s) will be switched to e-statements, and you will no longer receive paper statements.
How to Access e-Statements
- To access your e-statements in Online Banking, click on one of your accounts. Then on the next screen, click on "Documents".
- An option screen will appear. Select an account number and date range.
- Once you click on "Submit," a list of e-statements will appear and you can click on each one to open, save, or print.
Note: If you currently receive a combined checking and savings statement, your e-statements will also be combined. You will find your combined statement in the Documents section of your checking account, not your savings account.
What are the advantages of e-statements?
There are many! You will have quicker access to your statements because you won't have to wait for postal delivery. You will have less clutter waiting on your desk to be filed. Best of all, you will be saving trees and helping the environment.
How will I receive my e-statements?
Each time your statement is created, you will receive an email notification. The e-statement will not be attached to the email. You will log into Online Banking to retrieve your e-statements.
How long will my e-statements be available?
Once an e-statement is created, it will remain accessible in Online Banking for 18 months, so you will have plenty of time to view, save, or print it at your convenience.
Are e-statements secure?
Yes, and in some ways, e-statements are actually more secure than paper! Your statements aren't sitting in a mailbox where someone could easily take them. Since you have to log into Online Banking to retrieve your e-statements, they are protected by your password and our authentication process.
Are there any requirements?
- Online Banking -- if you have not yet signed up for Online Banking access, please complete and return an enrollment form.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader -- e-Statements are in .pdf format which requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. You can download your free version here.
- e-Statement Consent -- if you request e-statements in person, we will ask you to sign a form. If you request e-statements through Online Banking, you will simply click to indicate your consent before proceeding.